This is a new Europen Union ERASMUS+ project, which I have the honor to co-ordinate. Project coordinator: Ossiannilsson Quality in Open Online Learning (QOOL) Consultancy (Lund, Sweden). Project partner: Lithuanian College of Democracy (Vilnius, Lithuania).
Target groups of DI4All project: students, school staff, schools, other education providers, public bodies,national agencies.
Duration: 01/03/2022 – 01/03/2024
- To improve the key competencies, skills, and learning performance of young people in schools, by promoting quality improvements, innovation excellence at the educational level, and involving digital inclusiveness.
- To improve the competencies of teachers and educators to promote digital inclusion and tackle
disinformation through education and training.
The expected outcomes:
- Training of trainers for implementing digital inclusion, developed from analyzed results and best
practices from teachers and trainers in the field of digital Inclusion.
- Guide for educators including materials from Intellectual outputs of the project.
- Study of best practices and case studies.
– Online contest for schools to present their best practices in digital inclusion of all learners.
- Final seminar.