The European project Technology Innnovation in Blended Learning (TIBL) held its first techer training event in Seville, Spain 9-13 May 2018. The project coordinator hosted the event. All parnters were represented and some had several participants as it was a teacher traing event.
Partners in the project are:
- The applicant SAFA Coordinator ( Seville) is an important Spanish school foundation focusing on school and vocational education, Coordinator Carlos Guerrero Herrero Dirección Central SAFA Departamento de Formación Profesional
- EFQBL is a VET and trainers education organisation Austria Wiener Neustadt
- DigiLab from the University La Sapienza Rome Italy
- University of Aveiro south of Porto Portugal are specialised in innovation in technology enhanced training and the related pedagogy.
- Swedish Association Distance Education SADE is a specialist in Distance Learning and quality enhancement frameworks.
The main intellectual outcomes (IO) for the projct were of course in focus
- Trainer’s Toolbox & MOOC
- Transferability guide and Evaluation Guide
- Pilot courses (dock inte finansierade)
- teacher training eventet diskuterades