ERASMUS+ project Digital Inclusion for All Learners (DI4all)
I have earlier reported on the new ERASMUS+ KA2 Digital Inclusion for All #di4all Contract 2021-2-SE01-KA210-SCH-000050728 project I co-ordinate
Project coordinator: Ebba Ossiannilsson Quality in Open Online Learning (QOOL) Consultancy, Lund, Sweden
Disseminations so far
Webpage, and Social media
The project has its foundation within the prioritized areas for the ERASMUS+
The three others are Green sustainability, Inclusion and diversity, and Digital transformation
The project also has its foundation in the Digital Education Actiion Plan 2021-2027, DigComp 2.0, DigCompEdu,Selfie for schools, Selfie for teachers, and MyDigSkills
The objectives of the project are
- Improve key competences, skills and learning achievements of young people in schools by promoting quality improvement, innovation excellence at the educational level and mainstreaming digital inclusion.
- Improve the competences of teachers and educators to promote digital inclusion and combat disinformation through education and training.
Target groups are:
- Train educators to implement digital inclusion, developed based on analysis results and best practices from teachers and educators in digital inclusion.
- Guide for educators with materials from the project's intellectual findings.
- Study of best practices and case studies.
- Online competition for schools to showcase their best practices in digital inclusion for all learners.
- Final seminar.